Grand Lux Cafe
American, Coffee Shop, Café
3327 Las Vegas Blvd S (at The Palazzo)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Happy Hour in the Bar area .... Mon- Friday .... 5 dolla drinks and appetizers !!
- Not in a big group? Make a beeline for bar seating... Full-menu and no waiting to be seated!
- Mexican eggs and red velvet pancakes, breakfast ends at 11 am
- I had the best lemonade,also a big delicious veggie burger and for desserts,molten chocolate and blueberry bucle.
- Best burger anywhere is the Max burger. By far
- Buffalo chicken roll and shrimp pasta, amazing
- One of the best breakfast buffets in Vegas! Get one of the omelets made to order.
- Huge portions!
- Chicken and Waffles were amazing.
- Sunday night pasta is a Fav! Soft Short Ribs with Ground Beef and fresh mushrooms over spaghetti noodles!
- So good for lunch I had to try it for dinner. Skip the line and hit the bar for quick seating. Shrimp Scampi was just what the doctor ordered.
- The breakfast buffet is so good here! Yummy!
- the red velvet pancakes w/ cream cheese frosting...OMG! Will be coming back...
- The huevos rancheros is delicious!
- Pasta Telephono was CRAZY GOOD!!!
- Try the Chicken And Waffle
- Cheapest place to eat on the LV Strip
- We had some breakfast here and we enjoyed it. Service was good and food tasty. Its ok
- Breakfast was awesome and a great price. $9.95 (3 eggs, hash browns and toast).
- Incredible!!! I had eaten there before but I think the one in Vegas kinda beats out Garden State Plaza by a Bit...!!