Grand Depot Cafe
- The pasta bar is awesome! ;-)
- The Grand Canyon tour inc bus stops here for lunch. They have a decent buffet with a salad bar. They had a differently tasting Mac and cheese called Southwest Mac and Cheese.
- Robin was a great server very friendly had lots of good information.
- Gross French toast, pancakes, and hash browns.
- Somewhat pricey but excellent food. They have a great cook to order pasta bar. The desert fudge brownie is mouth watering. Super convenient to the Grand Canyon Railroad hotel.
- Avoid buying gifts here wait till you're at canyon for authentic souvenirs!
- J a kaja, kedves a szemlyzet! Almspite-szer dessg kivl, fleg kv mell!
- Stopped here on our way to the grand canyon, lunch sponsored by the grand canyon tour company. Very nice buffet, for a free lunch.
- Food bar is ok, the pasta was good, The tiramisu was very good, and service was great (Antonio)
- Caf da manh incrvel..
- There is no such thing as service.
- The buffet is well stocked (turkey and tenderloin), and veggies...only drawback, $20 a plate, must state though 'fabulous meal, and it's a BUFFET'. Someone will complain, just the facts, Slaint.
- The buffet is not very good although the pasta bar is good for dinner. Otherwise it's overpriced, bland, and frozen food reheated.
- Nothing special. Food average.
- Avoid. Tried both dinner and breakfast during our stay. Both meals were terrible.
- Chicken fried steak. Yum.
- Food just ok. Service fair, but that's an adult point of view. Kids say this is the best buffet ever. Go figure.
- Ask for Rosie. She's been working here 7 years. ;)
- Excellent dinner buffet last night, with great variety. Breakfast buffet is just as fantastic, with too many choices. Service is above par. Others should train their employees here! A!
- Worst buffet I ever been too! The food is gross, there is no variety, definitely not worth the $20 per person price. No way. Find another place to eat before you ride the Polar Express.