2200 E Colfax Ave (at Gaylord St)
Denver, CO 80206
- Moo Goo Gai Pan, Shrimp With Veggies in white wine garlic sauce. Egg Drop Soup
- The egg rolls here great, but the staff is better. Fantastic place for takeout, too.
- Really good Chinese! Seafood dishes rock.
- This place is nothing if not consistent. Their take on popular American Chinese dishes are great. If you want something different, try their Mongolian lamb or their wor won ton soup.
- Had the curry chicken (basically chicken with curry sauce on it) + fried rice and really liked it. The staff were also very courteous, but no so much as to be obnoxious.
- Combination plates are the stuff and so is the staff# going here since a kid in high school. ......
- The Thai noodles are great here!
- Don't feed the homeless. They litter.