- Dinner is good. Great service
- For those in love with Caesar Salad- here they make a big one and very tasty too!
- Great spot. Enjoyed it more than Hank's for 1/3 of the price. If you have the prime rib, try it blackened. Bartender told me his hidden secret. Awesome.
- Really good ham and cheese omlets, get a side of delicious beanless chili
- Wow. 1.99 for a midnight skillet for boarding pass members. Plus, got the food in record time!!! Amazing.
- The breakfast foods are good, but I always get the feeling the staff wishes I wasn't there.
- Ask about the specials
- Awesome chicken noodle soup - bowl on the picture.
- I like the food however service is always incredibly slow, like really slow. Just go in expecting that. ..really slow.
- All there food was cold even the eggs. Nothing at the right temp no wonder how people get sick , it will be the last time we eat there we even complained to the chief not good !
- Make sure you order your salad dressing on the side!!
- Restaurant is empty, but short staffed, so not seating anyone but super gamblers! Go anywhere else!
- The BOGO entree check-in special applies to breakfast too!