$ $ $
- Make sure you time dinner with the sunset
- The tables by the windows are great. One of the best views you'll find. And hope you get Stacy as a waiter. He's fantastic!
- Excellent food. Perfect timing, excellent preparation. Highly recommended! Chris was a great waiter.
- Small menu of various things including beef, elk, bison, and fish. Kids menu. Good breakfast. Nice Christmas Day Buffet. Great views during the day and live Jazz on Friday night
- Trout and Eggs is the way to go at breakfast.
- The elk cooked medium rare, and my glass of red wine gave me a chill, it was that good..
- The view number one. The food is really good as well.
- Extremely good value brunch. Affordable, tasty, and breathtaking views of the Tetons.
- Amazing sunset view of the Grand Tetons. Friendly service, decent food. You're mostly paying for the atmosphere and view
- Really good food but an awesome location and view.
- Hoback Bowl is excellent
- OMG! The view is spectacular. This was a great place to end our vacation on a high note. The Cajun elk tenderloin was very good! It was such a romantic experience. Worth every penny spent!
- Very slow service. We sat 35 min after our reservation.
- Ask for a window seat... fabulous view of the valley
- It's never too late to get a good Breakfast!
- If you come at night ask for Cody. Trout is wonderful. Evening manager Trish will treat you right!