- Warning: Big portions, small prices
- This place may not look gourmet, but they are one of the best Chinese food places in town. Consistently delicious
- Grease + a pile of food + cheap = Superliciousness!!!
- Really tasty stuff. Skip the touristy Chinatown places and come here.
- All the food is si tasty!! And delicious and its not overpriced I love sour soup its the best in town# SF The sever should be more friendly
- pot stickers!
- The food is good fast and cheap. Street parking only.
- Its large selection of soups, in particular, are as good as they come. Shredded duck meat wonton soup ($6.50) carries flecks of tender duck, with crunchy wontons afloat.
- The lunch plates are huge.
- They finally deliver! Such great food! Try it out!
- Set menus are excellent value, easy parking
- Get the pot stickers and enjoy the portions
- Wouldn't do it again. Thought it would be better :-(