Gourmet Burger Kitchen
- GBKs are my favorites burger places in London!
- The blue cheese burger surprised me by how good it was...definitely add it to the "must try" list if in need of a burger fix.
- Keep your eyes open for group on vouchers to make this a good lunchtime option
- Chorizo burger comes with sweet potato so ask for no bun and you get delicious salad and coleslaw
- Greek Lamb Burger everytime.
- Major Tom is awesome, the cloudy lemonade too although really sour so not for all
- Major Tom was great, and the cloudy lemonade was great too (not for the faint hearted though really sour)
- Great burguers!!!!!
- skin-on fries and the cheese burger are the best! pair it with a San Miguel beer and you are all set
- Pok choy....just kiddin'
- The Stack
- Great burgers. Ask for halal if you're Muslim
- The kiwi burger is my favourite!
- Sweet potato and "Taxi driver"
- Try avocado burger!
- The skinny fries are a touch on the skinny side. Chunky ones are more like normal fries. Burger was pretty awesome though!
- Os hambrgueres so taaaaaao bons!!!!
- Pretty much everything, but the fries and the lemonade are exceptional.
- Burgers burgers and the skinny fries!