5450 Geary Blvd (btwn 18th Ave & 19th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
- Carnitas is the bomb here!
- Gordo's is the only taqueria I know of that prepares their burritos by putting a big slice of cheese on the tortilla before steaming it, giving their burritos an even layer of melty cheese all around
- Best carnitas in the city.
- Seconding other reviews... The carnitas here is amazing, and the carnitas super burrito is my favorite (so far) in the city.
- The best carne asada burrito of the Richmond District - we liked the guac and the balance of ingredients.
- I think they have the best carnitas I ever had! Carnitas quesadilla = WIN!
- You must try the carne asada burrito with guacamole, sour cream, and green hot sauce.
- Not as good as the location a few blocks away on Clement, but there's more seating here and it's still tasty.
- I dream of Gordo's super chicken burritos. They steam the cheese on the tortilla before filling the burrito, making it melty and gooey and perfect. Chicken, rice, and beans are perfectly seasoned. YUM
- I love the burritos but there is always a huge line and only 1 person making burritos even though there are 5 people working
- When the lines are long at the clement st location (4 blocks away), the Geary St location is clutch w/ the same delicious burritos
- Gordo's Taqueria is a quick and easy place for tacos and burritos. The food is great but beware, burrito making is not to fast!
- The "super" burrito is just a bigger version of the regular one.
- THEY PUT SLICED CHEESE ON MY BURRITO WHAT THE FUCK
- Best chicken burrito!
- Burrito construction: https://vine.co/v/heQXDBUiwIg
- The go-to spot for good burritos made right in the Richmond neighborhood.
- Vegetarian burrito was delicious! Get it with the spicy salsa!
- Slow service today left
- got a good carnitas burrito, and that week was having a rough one, cause i would get the fat remains at other shhh places. maybe im just/became fat that week? *sings 'the sign' ace of base*