977 8th Ave (at W 57th St.)
New York, NY 10019
- Free wifi. The password is: burger66
- Good, juicy burger. Fries are just like McD's, only better (and better quality!) Look for the guy on the corner handing out coupons for free soda with purchase.
- Not aptly-named..........boo!
- Love their veggie burgers and side salads. Paging all the vegetarians out there, it's a fresh & delicious option when you're stranded in Columbus Circle and don't know where to go.
- Amazing juicy stuff. I loved this place!
- Great counter staff! Fun and funny. Good burger.
- Single burger with cheddar . Only "but": service sucks! Cashiers are usually dicks!
- The mayor of goodburger gets a free burger every Monday that they're mayor & everyone receives a free order of fries every 5th checkin!
- The fish and chips didnt include tarter sauce but I didnt mind. Best food joint so far & close to Central Park.
- Good burger. Thought it was fresher/tastier than 5 Guys. Fine service. Anyone complaining about price *clearly* is from out of town. It's midtown folks. Want cheaper? Go back to the outer boroughs.
- Free wifi!
- Awesome burger. Instantly reminded me of a summer day at a baseball park. Only complaint is the service is a little slow.
- It's not even worth it for a burger to be so expensive.
- Crispy onions! Anywhere where I can order crispy onions on top of my entree is a friend of mine.
- Bleh! Please skip this place if possible.
- Good Burger is awesome. Go for the Classic with The Works as well as the Cheese Fries. Delicious.
- Goodburger is not that good. And there shake was bad!
- Delicious burgers!
- Chilli cheese fries are to die for!
- They were about to close and still allowed me to place my order. That's fantastic customer service!