Golden Shopping Mall
Chinese, Food Court
41-28 Main St (41st Rd)
Flushing, NY 11355
- Tianjin is one of the few 'discount dumpling' stalls that's doing innovative things. The lamb and green squash dumplings are worth the LIRR ride alone.
- chengdu heaven&lan zhou hand-pulled noodles are both very authentic, much better than the xi'an spot in my opinion.
- A crammed, frenetic, two-level food court with cheap, delicious food from all over China. A Flushing must.
- so. many. dumplings. the better one's are in the basement food court, not the upstairs version.
- WHAT TO EAT: Spicy plate of cold rabbit with peanuts at Chengdu Heaven, hand-pulled noodles and lamb burgers from Xian Famous Foods. For full review, click Read more.
- Everything in the food court is GREAT... Dumplings, handmade noodles, etc. but AVOID BUBBLE TEA HERE. Worst I've ever had unless you like diluted, sugar milk and shit for tapioca balls. Nice girl tho.
- Go in the basement food court for some amazing food. Cheap, fast and good. These stalls are so much better than any food truck in the city!
- Best food mall in NYC!!
- Great place in the area to go potty :)
- Eat in the food court downstairs
- Eat at Xi'an Famous Foods
- must have the savory cumin lamb noodle soup and savory cumin lamb burger from Xi'an stall.
- The stall from Xi'an (No. 36) has already spawned branches in two boroughs, and the one from Sichuan (No. 31) produces chile-oiled salads that will blow the top of your head off.
- Following in Bourdain's footsteps, I went for the lamb burger downstairs - then the lamb noodle shop around the corner upstairs. Both were good, but less exciting than I expected.
- Sliced Boiled Lamb Hand-Pulled Soup Noodles
- Be sure to try the lamb burger at Xi'an Famous Foods. Anthony Bourdain-approved!
- I believe this is the OG food court! All the food here is authentic & comes from different regions of China. Not very clean, possibly language barriers & wobbly stools but thats the experience of it.
- OG Chinese food
- Check out the food stalls.
- Two of my favorite dishes in NYC under one roof. Get the Lamb and Green Squash dumplings from Tian Jin and the beef noodle soup from Lam Zhou. Load both up with vinegar and chili sauce.