2406 W Diversey Ave (btwn Elston & Western)
Chicago, IL 60647
- good food and good service
- This is not the casino
- Great hungover food
- Best pancakes in the city of Chicago. Also, the waitresses are sweethearts so tip well!
- Turns out this place is just as delicious in the daytime!
- Perfect place to tell you that these girls work hard, so tip them. We all know how drunk we are when we come here... So TIP BIG.
- Good for Late Night Pancakes.
- Best pancakes
- Chicken Fried Steak. Enough said.
- The stuffed French toast with blueberries is fantastic!
- Wifi password is nugget2406
- Good coffee!!! I didn't care for the French Toast or my hash browns. The eggs were good. Overall I might try them again...
- Bottomless coffee, great breakfast food, super cozy diner
- Amazing though intimidating menu. I just had eggs and bacon. The waitstaff was very responsive with coffee refills
- Place has surprisingly GREAT food. Service was great. I was very pleased.
- These iced coffees are surprisingly good
- French toast is amazing, best I ever had!
- The pancakes are no joke.
- Parking lot is horrible, but if you go west on Diversey there's plenty of street parking and best of all, it's not pay to park :)
- Amazing drunk food.