Golden Mile (Beach Road) Food Centre
Food Court, Restaurant
505 Beach Rd
- 91 fried kway teow is pretty awesome, the western stall at 01-82 serves up a mean mushroom soup.
- Haji Kadir foods is damn SEDAP!!!
- chicken rice at stall B1-35.. is fantastic!
- Dun forget to try the gigantic cup sugarcane drink at stall B1-48
- Mutton chop-uh!
- The char kway teow with lots of vegetables is awesome!
- GORENG PISANG IMBA! :D
- The beefhorfun here is famous. Go try if ur here.
- Must try Hainnese Hokkien fried noodle here, uniquely different from usual places - drier version thumbs up !
- 91 Fried Kway Teow Mee at #01-191 is a MUST TRY. Although it's fried stuff, there's no oily after-taste, lots of vege are given, n there's no pork and no lard. Enjoy your guilt-free kway teow today!
- The Prawn or aka Chilli Noodle store at Level 1-59 is nice. It comes with $3 or $4 bowl size. Definitely worth the try when u are eating here. But be prepared for a long queue.
- The Chilli Mee at store 01-59 are awesome!
- This food centre has been mistakenly thought to be Beach Road Food Centre as the Beach Road ARMY market is located above Golden Mile Food Centre.
- On a hot and humid day, the Zhao An Granny grass jelly is worth a try
- Add veges to your Char Kway Teow for a healthier choice! It really tastes better with all the veges together with the dish.
- Fried prawn noodles: Hainan Fried Prawn Noodles #B1-34. Watching d cook meticulously & passionately frying his noodles is enuf 2 whet ur appetite! Tasty dish w a hard-to-find-these-days wok flavour
- Toilet is cleaner but must pay 10, and theres a new ATM machine which is more convenient now
- Never gna order from Kian Hock (beside 01-91 kuayteow stall) again. Asked for normal fried rice but got seafood fried rice instead. Requested for a change cos was allergic, was rejected rudely.
- Thai experience at 01-110 never fails. Well made, simple, delicious Thai food
- try the marinated pork strips from Thai Experience flavourful!!