The Golden Egg
- Smoked salmon, capers and double Boursin omelet. Yum.
- Feel free to ask any questions and they have 1/2 orders if requested
- Any dessert and the cardamom coffee cake is the best!
- Only come as a party of two. 9 tables inside seat just two. 3 tables seat larger parties. The lines you see outside? Yup, large parties.
- Sat at a little table by the window and felt like a true New Hampshiran (is that a word?) the coffee, OJ, bacon, and banana pancakes were amazing, will definitely be back!
- The grilled homemade gluten free pumpkin bagel was awesome along with the rest of the food and service. Lone line but it moves fast
- Great breakfast! Wonderful staff. Gluten-free muffins and breads too.
- Lots of gluten-free foods.
- It's all good!
- Always good food - breakfast and lunch!
- Expect a no frills breakfast here. They never let the coffee mug run dry !!
- I had the best Rueben ever and my friend had the cheese blintzes with almond ricotta. "June" our server was excellent and very knowledgeable. Presentation on blintzes was beautiful...see pic
- Pretty standard breakfast spot.
- Great food. Cinnamon bun was amazing!
- They make their own hot sauces! Chipotle or Mango Habanero.
- Love this place great food fresh an great customer service, Love the twins(downton Abby )
- Come here all the time! Best breakfasts ever! Great specials too!
- The fluffiest omlette I've ever had.
- Try the homemade habanero hot sauce to fire up your morning.