Golden China Restaurant (金華燒臘大王)
9 Jubilee St
+852 2545 1472
- Famous for BBQ and roast stuff -
- I live their tea which is sourced from Ying Kee Tea.
- Cheap lunch noodle special for $22!
- $10 for a big bowl of Cantonese home-style soupsomething different every day, all delicious.
- Try the Pineapple Bun With Butter
- I ate a roast meat rice bowl in 10/2 2009. I enjoyed the thick meat and sauce taste !! See the link for the photo !!
- They do take away too.
- Authentic Hong Kong roast since 1963. Packed both times I was there, I was the only Westerner there. Clean, friendly staff, delicious pork and goose. I'm no authority but real HK cuisine.
- The BBQ Meats are top notch but the rice is too soggy.
- Order your charsiu "boon fay saow" or "half fatty half lean" for a better tasting meal!
- english menu, tourist-friendly but i can't see what fuss is about. char siu is too wet and can be undercooked