Gokohai Shabu Shabu (御香海)
1720 Huaihai Rd. (at Wuxing Rd.)
+86 21 6471 7657
- Staff are very friendly ... Order beef sashimi !!!
- Sesame paste sauce is a must
- Fav japanese shabu2..
- The meet and vegetables are fresh and good. Healthy good food!
- Super quality of ingredients
- My favorite hotspot restaurant
- Best Japanese hotpot in town. Period.
- 118 or 128 rmb all you can eat food Japanese hot pot. Beverages are not included.
- All you can eat for 88 yuans. famous place, nice japanese atmosphere, decent service, ... must do if you like hot pot(Check reviews, wechat: shanghai_hunter and facebook)
- There is a whole other menu if u ask for it of cooked dishes
- Book a few days in advance. All u can eat shabu shabu for 88rmb and cheap asahi draft.
- All u can eat! Do it! Ask for garlic and coriander and chillie bits
- booking required otherwise you will wait until 11pm to have a seat
- Very slow and annoying service, good food, resonable price
- Expensive all you can eat (at 88 Yuan) but worth it. It was my first time eating Japanese and the staff helped me figure out what to do.
- if youre a stupid laowai like me, dont mistake "sesame" with sashimi.. show this to the geisha: (Zhmajing)
- Food is great... Except the 2 Mouses on the wall.. And when we complained, they told us that they knew about them but there was nothing to do.. :(
- The pork is super yummy
- Need a place like this in Melbourne - miss so much!
- Great place for all u can eat. Try the pork too it's thin cut and melts in ur mouth