Goh Huat Seng Steamboat (吴发成菜馆)
Chinese, Soup, Malay
59A, Lebuh Kimberly
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10200
+60 4-261 5811
- Super duper yummy :P Ho chiak !
- Price is reasonable due to the quality of the food and best not taken everyday cause it's using charcoal although it's delicious . Overall, this steamboat stands out from the others cuz it's tasty
- Tahu cha cim bak, syuuuurrrr
- The kor cha bee style (traditional) of steamboat
- Steamboat are good , people are friendly.., good service !!
- The best (no.1) steamboat in Penang!!!
- Must try - charcoal steamboat and fresh oyster kerabuThe soup is really sweet.Price: steamboat for 2, fried oyster, tea, peanut = <RM60
- Its better if you choose to sit outside C:
- Very nice charcoal steamboat!!! Must try!!
- A quick fix to your steamboat addiction if you are lazy to drive out to Seberang or Jelutong.
- Super-tasty stock of steamboat tat hasn't waned over the decades. You must try the Teochew dishes at lunchtime!!
- Pork Kidney
- The soup based is tasty!
- Why no more selling Orhnee ! Btw oyster noodle taste so good
- Authentic Chinese steamboat. Soup taste real good
- Came here twice for the steamboat....some how I don't find the steamboat particularly delicious or outstanding.
- Even the taste quality is not as good as 20years back, but not as bad as well. Authentic Chinese stye steamboat with charcoal. Used to ask them deliver to our home for big gathering.
- Very traditional steamboat with charcoal and the setup is just perfect. Should try once if you are a steamboat lover...
- First time eat steamboat wt KFC chili sauce.. No other sauce??
- Amazing foods! Best steamboat I have ever had!