有间面馆 Go Noodle House
Lot L1-23 (No. 12, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla 31/99)
Shah Alam, Selangor 40460
- Theres a new menu during CNY period, the Hakka noodle was terrible, the minced pork and anchovies was overly salty.
- Spicy over superior soup
- The superior pan mee is nice
- Over spicy the spicy superior.
- Spicy is too spicy. Madness. Others seems ok.
- Mi xian noodles! Love the superior soup over spicy though, although i loooovee my chilli
- At Gamuda Walk branch. The food here always taste so fine ...
- The soup no longer taste salty but it taste sweet instead.
- Maybe I have higher expectations than this but the pan mee (teared noodle) is thick and hard. The fried fu cuk is dripping with oil when I bite into it. First and last visit.
- Try the spicy soup. Trumps the plain one anytime. Nice and springy pork balls
- Lovely food, yes the que is always there because it's really yummy. Worth the wait ...
- Personally, I'm not sure what the hype is about. It was a decent meal, granted. But here's a problem. Would you wait for more than 20 mins for the second time for something mediocre? Probably not.
- Soup noodle is very nice. Condiments are also very fresh.
- Really nothing to shout about...