613 E Passyunk Ave (at South St)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Great place! Fantastic specials! Really nice staff. Try to stop in when the owner is cooking. Yum!
- Best byob in the city...everything on the menu is delish! I recommend starting off with the caprese affumicato before trying one of their homemade gnocchi dishes, yummmmm!
- Wow, for a place named Gnocchi, the gnocchi was really bland. Very disappointing!
- Everything from the appetizers to the entrees to dessert was fantastic. Our server was a wonderful & friendly man who recommended lots of good food & always had a smile. Will definitely be going back!
- The Veal Parmigiano is absolute perfection! My husband had a Lamb Shank special that was also amazing. I love how all of the main entrees come with a side of their house specialty, gnocchi!!
- The spinach gnocchi and the tiramisu are amazing! Get the dessert even if you're full. It's cash only and byob
- Shitty service and just OK food. There's def better places in the neighborhood.
- Fantastic. We eat here whenever we come to Philly.
- Every bite of everything is AMAZING!!!!
- The tomato basil gnocchi is great.
- Great lobster ravioli. Spinach gnocchi was too cheesy for me (but my boyfriend loved it). Good service