Burgers, Donuts, Sandwiches
1181 Queen St. W (at Gladstone Ave.)
- I love the tofu scramble here. Goes great with wifi.
- Flat white test failed. Milk too hot. Barista even had a hipster moustache. I heard the sound of the milk being steamed and knew the outcome already: screaming witch
- Meh, make sure you're hungover.
- Burgers are tasty fries are good
- Great food. Chill place.
- I had a coffe and a blueberry muffin for breakfast. Should've stayed hungry. The cofee was ok but the muffin was so dry I felt like I was eating styrofoam.
- Burgers are really good
- Try their delicious burgers, such as the bacon cheeseburger! You can order takeout and delivery online from this restaurant!
- Cuba Sandwich... so good
- morning service bites. 10 am and no cook for advertised breakfast, and pricing for medium coffer and sausage egg and cheese sandwich..7.85. really? never..never again
- Food is surprisingly decent considering Lazy cooking with microwaves and deep friers, but a fair product.
- The gladstone melt is amazing
- Not impressed with the brunch! Very tasty, but portions were ridiculously small.
- Yummy sandwiches!! Try a juicy burger or a tasty sandwich when you order online at Just-Eat.ca for pick-up or delivery!!
- It may look sketchy, and be filled with dirties, BUT! They have the most amazing bacon cheeseburger I've EVER had!