Gio Rana's Really Really Nice Restaurant
1220 Queen St E
Toronto, ON M4M 1L7
- The lobster risotto was to die for, shame they took it off the menu.
- pretty decent italian food
- The meatball appetizer is fabulous and perfect for sharing.
- Fritto Misto with a side of hot sauce ... yeh!!! The Crespelle is a delight as is the gnocchi (HINT: ask for it spicy!!)
- Oh and love that the wine lis very reasonably priced w/ several good bottles under $40 :)
- Their daily crostini specials are always delish. Involtini and criapela solid choices!
- So not an Indian restaurant--this is some hardcore Italian food
- You must order the crespelle! So buttery and delicious!
- One of my fav restaurants in the city!
- Good food and straight hip-hop soundtrack in an Italian restaurant?
- Everything is good here
- The osobuco was delish and love the giant meatball. One of our favourite Italian spots in Toronto.
- We were here for a party and had a set menu. Everything they served was fantastic!
- Amazing Italian food, Italian wine and great value. I'll be back!
- Delicious lamb and perfectly seared scallops. Tiramisu was too heavy for my taste.
- Try the fresh water sea bass. It's badass.
- Inviting atmosphere, friendly staff, wonderful tunes, solid eats. Perfect spot for a date or catch-up. Eat at the bar if you want to make new friends :)
- Always amazing service. Perfect vibe. Involtini, Risotto balls - yuuuuum
- Our caterer's favourite restaurant--'nuff said. Southern Italian with a shabby chic decor.Insiders just call it "The Nose," after the only sign you'll see outside--a giant 3-D nose. No reservations.
- meatball and sirloin... nuff said!