Ghee Seng Tomyam Seafood
$ $ $
Wisma KGN (123-G-6 Pengkalan Weld)
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10300
+60 16-498 8325
- The food quality dropped.
- Salad ! ! !!!
- Must have food:- Salad Yao Char Kuih, Red Tom Yam, White Tom Yam, Fried Egg
- The portion of the food is getting smaller too..
- "siam bak" must try!! Very cheap n yummy seafood in Penang.
- Siam bak is awesome!
- Oh what a Hidden Gem! Dear tourists try this place although it's abit hidden, you would not be disappointed !!
- Nice siam bak!
- fast service, affordable price and free wifi :-D
- The fried Tomyam Maggie and Cha kuay teow like shit.
- The quality of the food has dropped...
- Seafood is not fresh
- Must try their white Tom yam
- After CNY 2017, opening hours 3.00 pm to 2.30 am. no more lunch here.
- great thai fare here .... better than most in Pg ...
- Yak flies all over the place
- Lunch is not as good as dinner.
- Will come back for more
- Extraordinarily thai cuisine. Love their lobak.
- First of all u need to come early before 7pm as this place will get very busy after that. The red tom yam is the best! The paste homemade by the chef & the kerabu mangga is delicious!