$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Eat @ l'Auberge, excellent terace facing the garden, and still excellent food (menus 34 & 55)
- Food and ambiance wish I could have stayed longer
- "Less is more..." (also by personal branding ;-)
- Classic French food, super creamy, super saucy, swimming in sauce. The technique is there but the food is too classic to show off. Not a three Michelin star surely.
- Great hotel, great food , but Notting to do , perfect place to stay 1 or 2 nights .
- J aime manger lancienne auberge pour sa cuisine et le cadre !!!