Gelato Di Riso
- They have literally hundreds of flavors but not everyday so come back often!
- As of 8/30/10, they have a salted caramel gelato on the menu. It's criminal how good this is.
- Try the blackberry with blood orange, simply delicious!
- Excellent delicious flavors, courteous service... Clean safe neighborhood... Will visit back.
- The fruit gelatos are made with real fruit juices and friit. Grapefruit takes like a terrific little cup of fresh frozen grapefruit. So so so good!!
- Vanilla is very good- especially with root beer!
- Very generous portion - get anything with chocolate chip
- A great place for a tasty Italian treat.
- the waffle cones are delicious. also, the portions are larger so you may want to get the "piccolo"
- Good environment, wonderful neighborhood, and AMAZING gelato!!
- Wonderful variety of gelatos. I had the peach-mango and lemon flavors. You can get 1-2 flavors with a small, 1-3 flavors with a medium and 1-4 flavors with a large. Everyone loved what they had.
- To be honest, whole foods has better gelato.
- Pineapple and toasted almond. A small order goes a long way
- So many great flavors to choose from. You can get two flavors with a small and three flavors with a medium.
- Their gelato is perfect. Definitely stop in for a sweet treat.
- Great in town.
- It's a bit hard to find a parking spot..
- Awesome gelato and so many flavors!
- Try the hazelnut and chocolate!
- Try the amaretto! So good!!