Gelato Bar & Espresso Caffe
Coffee Shop, Ice Cream
- The chocolate sorbet is amazing.
- The best and most authentic you can get without being in Italy!
- They put some sort of voodoo black magic deliciousness in their chocolate gelato. Amazing
- Just try a regular coffee. It takes them 10min to make, but it's the best coffee ever. Hand poured over the most amazing coffee. Of course everything else is amazing too.
- can't choose between all the delicious flavors, ask for a sample
- Happy hour!!! 1/2 price gelato and coffees. Delish!!!
- The Olive Oil Gelato is wonderful. Sounds a bit strange I know... but have a taste!
- Also way better than Starbucks I just wish they were everywhere
- Get your coffee here instead of "that other place" to avoid the lines AND get a good pour-over!
- If you can't decide, ask for samples. If you still can't, split two flavors
- The chocolate, despite being vegan-ish, which I would normally avoid like the plague, is so good you should stop reading this immediately and go get some. Seriously. Right now. Go!
- Pair the chocolate sorbet with the pear sorbet for a high class cocofruitastic party in your mouth!
- Mint chip is AWESOME and everything else (cookies, scones, brownies, etc) they make here looks very good
- The Gelatos of course
- I like their mochas.
- Just love this place. You can taste just about every flavor before making up your mind. The staff actually looks like they enjoy working there and helping you
- What isn't good here?!? The pumpkin is out of this world
- Lattes, bruh. Just do it.
- Great place!!!! Service was good and set in a nice artsy community.Coffee and gelato what a perfect combination .
- Mascafe is my absolute fav!