Ice Cream, Café
- It's really good ice cream
- All their flavours are gluten-free. Good news for the coeliacs out there.
- Bigger range of gelato and sorbet flavours, and a very nice selection of drinks and deserts. Vegan options too! And coffee. Seating is good and staff are friendly.
- Lime and mango flavors are excellent. Actually every flavor is excellent.
- Hazelnut Icecream is love!
- The ice cream is amazing
- Get the limoncello!
- Chock mint was average & cookies and cream had almost no cookie.
- Great ice cream, disappointing scoop sizes. If you want quantity, head over to Baskin and Robbins. Gelatissimo's flavours are more diverse and of a higher quality though!
- Really expensive, better off finding one of the other nearby places
- Interesting flavours, not overly sweet. Great selection of sorbets: Green Apple is one of their top choices, try the guava and the lychee!
- Best selection available in circular quay
- so fresh and tasty. Every wednesday I come here with my dad and he refuses to go anywhere else.Always great service, shout out to eri for always going above and beyond to help us choose what to get!!
- Great ice cream. A bit pricey with 6$ a scoop but good quality for that. My favorite was the strawberry chocolate
- Best ice cream in Sydney