Ge Pa De Caffe
60 E Adams St (Wabash)
Chicago, IL 60603
- Great food, patio when it's nice.
- The breakfast was delicious. As a Turkish person saying that, the breakfast was familier with us
- Gelato display was impressive but not much else to be impressed with.
- Nutella ricotta croissant is wonderful, just the right of sweetness! Cappuccino delicious! Wonderful way to start the day. Owner Delmonico makes the canolli himself. A hidden gem!!!
- Nutella-banana crepes! AND Nutella latte. SO good!!
- Super delicious food (try the trio lio) and super friendly staff. This place is a gem!
- The combos are great. Instead of taking it to go, eat there they have a cool presentation and good prices.
- Love this mini panini trio! Can't decide? Sample all three!
- Cortado. Service is good
- I feel like someone sliced off a little piece of Roma and dropped it into the Loop. Perfect cannoli, pastries, and gelato that'll make you cry and your trainer very wealthy. Lunchtime menu is perfect!
- Get the Caffe Latte Nutella! If you have it at the table it's only $3.10 ($3.50 to go) and comes on a slab with little cookies!
- You want the cannoli! Fresh made and super tasty
- Recommended for coffee, breakfast sandwiches. Decent prices.
- Easy to miss if you aren't looking for it but very memorable. Great presentation of dishes and very reasonably priced.
- Great little spot for coffee, almond cakes, oatmeal gelato, chicken pesto sandwiches, etc.
- Real gelato made onsite.
- Caprese Panini is excellent. Serves Illy coffee. Strong Wi-Fi connection.
- If you have time to dine in, try the Caprese Cascade antipasti, the appetizer and the presentation are superlative.
- Really cute cafe with flavorful Italian paninis and creamy gelato! The rustic bread was so legit. The salty caramel is amazing.
- Awesome breakfast!