GB Hand-Pulled Noodles
Chinese, Noodles, Asian
66 Edward Street (Bay Street)
Toronto, ON M5G 1C9
- Ice cube & extra cilantro on demand
- Meat is a bit bland
- Always good noodles. The extra wide noodle is too thick to chew. I rcmd Medium wide noodles.
- Always come here for the beef soup. Love it and crave it all the time
- Hand pulled noodles. Be prepared to wait.
- Honestly I don't see what the hype is all about. I usually see 15-20+ min lineups and since I had time today I went to check it out. It was literally just Chinese hand pulled noodles. Not bad though.
- Great value for what it's worth and the broth is amazing. The main host could be better however. Really pushy and seems like he wants to churn people in and out as fast as he can. Got rushed out.
- Authentic Chinese noodle! Good taste
- Fast service and authentic place feels line Shanghai !