The Gate House
$ $ $
- Bartenders are very rude. Many other bars to spend your money at.
- The waitstaff is excellent....Jesse, Shannon and Lucas are wonderful!!
- Outdoor seating is nice, but drinks are overpricedeven by island standards.
- Really good food. Keep in mind the island for the most part gets their food all from Sysco or Gordon. Its the chiefs that make the difference. Try the fish and chips. Youll thank me.
- Drinks are way over priced. Ales that were six bucks on the main drag were eight bucks at the gatehouse.
- Great outdoor seating and service. Pretzel Sticks were amazing as a quick app while getting a few drinks. Far enough away for easy seating and at bottom of hill from Grand Hotel
- Rum runnerrrr! Also! Thomas is the bomb.com
- Michigan craft beer on tap. Susie recommends getting a rum runner
- Best of the island
- Love the food and drinks... try all the house special drinks! they are awesome! BBQ Chicken wings boneless!! wow! :D
- Love to sit outside, great place to eat and people watch! Location, location. Amazing menu, seriously pick anything and you will be satisfied!
- So good! Get the penne
- The bartender crew at The Gatehouse "ROCKS" ... I know... V = )
- DJ plays good salsa music!
- Blackberry beer is amazing!
- Bartenders are great! Great service, friendly, and fun!
- Great bartenders. Treat them with respect, have a little understanding, and they'll take great care of you.
- Have Jesse, Chad or Heavy-T make you one of their favorite beverages. You will not be disappointed!
- The Whitefish is excellent. Others liked the burgers and fish and chips. I had a great salad a second visit. Prices are affordable - Location is close to The Grand Hotel.