The Garage Restaurant & Bar
1534 E Bethany Home Rd (at N 16th St)
Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Vanilla porter rocks the Casba!
- Don't come here to try and watch a game on one of their TVs. They seem to change the channels at the drop of a hat, even if your game is in the 4th quarter or the 9th inning.
- They have a deal on @dine4az for FREE Hot Wings!!
- The chili is absolutely delicious. Seriously. Get it.
- It's all about the Avion tequila with fresh grapefruit juice and a splash of soda.... Great for those days in the 100's #avion
- The claypot wings are outrageously good!
- Ware pants
- Get the deviled eggs
- 6 taps 2 local. No BMC. Hop Ottin, Tripel Karmeliet. A true AZ patio. Crazy stuff. Put one in every neighborhood please.
- Soft opening till 11:00 tonight. Free draught beers, selected wines, & delicious appetizers.!
- Brittany makes awesome drinks. Great service.
- Great Bloody Marys and Sangria. Tasty burgers!
- Filthy floors. Had servers just hanging out. They should've been cleaning instead of just visiting with each other. Bad management. Great bartender (woman) tho.
- Very good food. Amazing Place to watch the games. Great food and great service. And cheap.
- XXX Wings...mmmmm
- The chorizo is insanely good, and the lemon ricotta pancakes are perfect. Must for weekend brunch!
- Yummy wings and we could sit outside AND watch the game. Yahoo!
- Love the patio in the cooler months! And the Mac n cheese & deviled eggs are a must!
- The kahlua soaked French toast is hands down the best French toast I've ever eaten. Really, really awesome.
- Nice little place - food was good and staff was great!