Galvin Bistrot de Luxe
- The Prix Fixe lunchtime menu is great value for money!
- Must book in advance but worth the service and the food. Everything is amazingly good. I went there once on a busy Friday night but nevertheless I can't find a reason why would anyone complain.
- This place makes you fell like London tourist again if you are stlled down already. Steak tartar is yum and i like complimentary truffle chocolates!
- Lebanese wine by carafe is great value and delicious
- This restaurant have tasting menu from time to timevery good value
- Apple Tarte Tatin (Time Out London's 100 Best Dishes)
- The boeuf was scrummy.
- Chicken pot roast, juicy and light... Fantastic
- Delicious! 3 course set menu at 24.50
- Amazing value Saturday set lunch
- Service is beyond expectations, set menu for 20 including a glass of prosecco is a bargain. Go for the risotto and rhubarb cheesecake
- Very very good Atlantic trout! A very comprehensive wine list.
- Great French restaurant for a romantic diner
- Very French room but with higher end service though not as formal. Good quality food too. Deserts also good.
- The Prix Fixe menu is great value, the staff attentive and knowledgeable and the restaurant has a excellent atmosphere!
- Quality french restaurant from Galvin brothers!
- Great cooking, lovely room, very French, but also somehow very British.
- Wow. The best meal I've had in London. Fantastic decor, service and food. Highly recommended
- Don't go there
- Very average food