Deli / Bodega, Grocery Store
340 W Superior St (at N Orleans)
Chicago, IL 60654
- So much liquor it's insane! They also sell Jelly Belly jelly beans :)
- They have great specials for lunch! Their chicken hummus avocado wrap is delicious!
- They have a large selection of local beers (3 Floyds, Revolution, Goose Island, Two Brothers, Half Acre, etc) as well as other craft beers from the states and Belgium.
- Turkey pastrami chipotle panini is my favorite here
- Grab a bottle of Chateau Chantal wine. Great local product from Traverse City, Michigan
- Chicken Pesto Panini's just melt in your mouth! yumm
- Reuben-ini - amazing
- Great deli. Hard to find delis like this in the area
- I did their breakfast sandwiches. Inexpensive for the River North neighborhood. A sandwich will fill you up, might not even eat lunch! That's what I call a good meal for a good price.
- Panini sandwiches great. However be careful if you get soup "to go", it was paced in a paper bag and spilled on my way back to office (all over my coat & pant leg).
- Huge selection. Big fan of the Bravo.
- Probably my favorite lunch spot near work. Great breakfast sandwiches, coffee, paninis, soups, and a make your own salad bar for lunch. It's also a market with a huge variety of beer and wine.
- awesome breakfast burrito.
- Sandwiches are bomb
- Try the salmon bagel: choice of bagel, grilled salmon, chives cream cheese, red onions, capers, cucumbers, and tomatoes. It's technically on the breakfast menu, but they'll let you order it anytime.
- Good spot for breakfast. They remembered my regular order after a couple month absense and I've seen them make coffee for a regular in the morning before she actually ordered. Excellent service.
- So good! Chicken cheese avacado wrap ftw! (:
- Everything is delicious and the staff is really friendly. An amazing selection of wine and other treats as well.
- Panini's are fantastic!
- Prices on groceries are too high when you consider the lack of selection. Go to treasure island instead