$ $ $
323 Portobello Road
London, Greater London W10 5SY
+44 20 8969 3539
- I love Galicia for how down to earth it is. Despite how crowded it now gets, it remains a truly authentic family run tapas bar (and likely the best Spanish food in London).
- Go there quick. Sadly they shut in April after years of providing the best tapas and atmosphere in the neighbourhood.
- Increble licor caf no centro de Londres, que mis se pode pedir?
- Great tapas and great value.
- Amazing Spanish food. Try the pulpo a la gallega!
- Espectacular, entras y es como estar en Espaa! Excelente comida y precio
- Good food and better wine!
- Institution. Nice ambiance
- Chorizo al vino pulpo chipirones calamares
- Friendly place in portobello!high value as tapas restaurant in London:we had 1 bottle of wine,2 tapas(I love pimientos),paella x 2 for 21 each!i will come back..definitively!
- They provide bread complementary when you order, like the real thing!
- Good value when compared to other tapas restaurants in. London. Pulpo ala gallega is a must, although on this occasion, it was a tad salty. 5 tapas + sangria = 23 each!
- Friendly but slow service. Food is fair. 6.8/10