3109 W Cary St (btw Belmont & McCloy)
Richmond, VA 23221
- Try the fired pickles!
- Get a milkshake- one of the best in richmond!
- Fried pickles and fried oreos! Perfection!
- Try the fried Oreos, you won't be sorry.
- Fried Oreo ala mode.. Nuff' said.
- Nothing tops the fried pickles. Nothing.
- Who's been here sober?
- Fried picks are a must!!!
- The service wasn't great but the waitress was very nice at least. Food was awesome!
- Try the fried Oreos
- Fried pickles
- The guy working the bar on the day of the watermelon festival was a douche
- The fried pickles are amazing!
- Gotta say the cardiac arrest burger is the bomb!
- I must say that I love the housemade tater chips! Yummo!
- Fast and friendly service. Country fried steak, mac and cheese & black hole pancakes (pancakes with Oreos) are killer. Open late & cheap!
- Drink: chocolate Coke. Appetizer to split: sampler basket (chicken tenders, chips, mozz. sticks). Entree: black bean burger with fries and mac'n'cheese on the side.
- Listen to Colin, he makes the best suggestions and is an awesome bartender!!!
- Try the Fried pickle SPEARS - 1st fried pickle spot
- You haven't lived until you've had the Fried Oreos!!!