$ $ $ $
- Delicious! Very good service
- Steak to die for, lovely wines.
- Greeeeeat T-bone!!!
- Pitit steak de folie!!!
- Excellent service - prompt, friendly, helpful - with great steaks, a nice variety of sides and sauces, and a great selection of reasonably priced wines!
- Early bird menu is good value for money. Very nice atmosphere. Good wine selection.
- One of the best steakhouse in town. Try the Ribeye 14oz (medium rare cooked)!
- The meat was amazing - can definitely recommend the Filet, and we had an extraordinary Italian wine
- Ottima carne, servizio efficiente, discreta scelta di vini. Il conto pi o meno proporzionato a tutto questo, e quindi abbastanza altino. Un posto comunque da consigliare.
- Amazing steaks! The chicken was also very good. Tip: you get an early bird discount if you go there before 8pm!
- Schne Weine, lecker Essen, Top-Service
- Best fillet in dublin.
- Rib eye super! Service is great. We had a lousy t-bone steak and they replaced it with delicious ribeye. Thank you.
- Il filetto da 10oz, in grammi pesa circa 280 grammi
- ! !!!!! , )))
- One of the best steakhouses in Dublin. Very good service and nice craft beer.
- Book ahead! Probably the best steak in Dublin.
- Best steak in Dublin? The best wine list for a steakhouse I saw in Dublin. Nice, but pricy wines.
- Actually, its so good I have to repeat myself!!! I love this place
- Only one tip - book early!!! The food is unbelieveable, and as good as it was when I first went 10 years ago, sorry, its even better. Service is amazing!!!