Fresh & Co.
- The Smoked Tofu Edamame is absolutely amazing. The sweet chili sauce makes it!
- The chicken quinoa burrito bowl is delicious
- Quinoa bowls are amazing and a must-try, but be careful if you have a nut or seed allergy--cross contamination central!
- Shizzz. I love my salad chopped. And they put on a ten second show for you while they slice-n-dice it. CHOP MY SANTA FE SALAD!!! NOMNOMNOMNOM.
- made to order sandwich: cheese bread, grilled chicken, mozzarella, cucumbers, mayo, olive oil and balsamic. toasted. enjoy.
- Amazing, friendly staff!
- Serves breakfast until 11am. Quinoa bowls and soups make this a standout from the other salad joints. Staff here are also super friendly.
- Falafel or Caesar salad!
- The Portabella vegan burger is really tasty. Mild spicy.
- Try the turkey chilli but go early in your lunch break rather than later they run out!
- Pretty good salad, I'll be going back. Glad to see another available healthy food option in Noho. The line to order could use some work as it's confusing. Wish they had nutrition info on the menu.
- It's a bit pricey to build your own salad (Just paid $16 for mine)but it's soo good!
- The portabella burger was good, but I had to repeat my order twice and it was made wrong anyway, so the staff needs work.
- the avocado here is legit
- best selection of bread & toppings. someones finally opened my dream fast sandwich shop. quinoa stir fry bowls too
- I'm already a big fan! The food is healthy and delicious, and the staff is so friendly!
- Santa Fe was very delicious
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Fair quality/price.
- Healthy, locally produced foods close to campus.
- Healthy breakfast bowls for under $10 and good coffee. Fast food atmosphere, though.