Fresh & Co
127 E 60th St (Btwn Park & Lexington Ave)
New York, NY 10022
- Outdoor seating!!
- Food is pricy! But the staff is friendly and the outdoors seating its pretty cool :)
- Yummy organic choices. Although the create your own salad option is very enticing, make sure to also check out the awesome sandwich options they have.
- So much better than what previously occupied this space. 100xs cleaner, nicer staff. Ultra healthy yet equally tasty customizable menu. My steak panini was Yummy but The meat was a bit tough.
- Awesome staff and great soups at a great price
- Expensive salads, lots of options
- The quinoa + kale bowls are pretty good.
- They have breakfast sandwiches, too! Reasonably priced and a yummy way to start the day.
- Quinoa kale bowls are a bit pricey but very filling and delicious.
- I love this place. I am addicted to the quinoa bowls , I don't know where these other reviewers get their lunch - around $10 for a healthy lunch in midtown this place is s bargain
- Gaucho Salad is easily my go-to favorite. Quinoa bowls great, too, but don't give as much bang for your buck. Breakfast options are also yummy!
- I'm just here for the Kale.
- Fresh, quick, and healthy options
- The Tuscan Vegetable Soup ... OMG best tasting soup ever. Also love the Mediterranean Bowl with chicken. Big fan!
- Salads, what else?
- the seasonal kale salad was delicious and reasonably priced
- How does a salad place run out of lettuce? #SeriousFail
- It's pricey but really delicious and healthy fast food, which is hard to find.
- Great options - chili, salads, even quinoa bowls.