$ $ $
- What a cute place. Service is great and food is excellent. The pancakes have so much flavor that you don't need any toppings or syrup. And they are light and fluffy.
- One of the best breakfasts I have ever had. Pastries are fresh and you get to explore many many new flavors. Visit before 10 am for fresh pastries.
- Had an amazing salmon and avocado croissant breakfast sandwich. The almond croissant as a little snack was literally the best croissant I've ever had. I need to hand out in the back cafe more!
- I always love stopping in for a quiche and delicious pastry
- An authentic delightful French cafe perfect for breakfast, lunch or coffee. Best croissants in Cinci.
- Good lunch with tuna baguette. Great coffee and Croissant.
- Cute and cozy! Everything was very yummy and filling!
- Be aware the "flat croissant" isn't a sandwich, but more like a flat bread. Don't skip dessert or you'll be sorry.
- the quiche is so fluffy. Great coffee too.
- The croissant ham, swiss cheese, and bechamel "sandwich" was delish
- Come early, or you'll leave empty handed!
- Decent food, friendly staffs. My favorite place for breakfast in Downtown Cincinnati so far.