Fredcel Lumpias & Catering
3876 38th St (at University Ave)
San Diego, CA 92105
- I work here! :) Look for me and I'll hook it up! ;)
- The lumpia was good.
- The lumpia is very good! Tasty, fresh, and well prepared. Customer service is fantastic and fast. Remember to bring cash. This business is cash only.
- Lumpia and Pancit. That's all I've had so far, it's my first time.
- Pancit and lumpia
- If you leave here without at least 6 lumpias you're doing it wrong. The menudo is good too.
- Great place for lumpias for parties
- Yummy Filipino Foods...must order lumpia.
- Yummy small white rice w/ adobo sauce... 50 cents!! :D leave a tip cuz they're nice & cheap!!
- Lumpias are very good here. They let you try items if you're not sure what to get. The adobo is good and the portions are huge! Two item combo for $4.99 great price! How do they do it? Try the pansit!
- One of the few if not only Filipino restaurants located in Central San Diego. Yummy menudo and sisig!
- GREAT Filipino food - not as greasy as most places and the staff is VERY accomodating. AND 100 lumpia for $30?! Can't go wrong with that!