Fratelli La Bufala
40 Shaftesbury Ave
Soho, Greater London W1D 7ER
+44 20 7734 3404
- Pizza La reale and Cornetto di bufala!! So yummyyyyyyy
- Here you can taste the real Neapolitan pizza thin, wide and full of flavor.. La mozzata as a starter is highly recommended.
- Great pizzas. Ask for the foccaia with garlic and add some mozzarella
- The pizza and the Lasagna al forno were very good.
- 7.50 for buffet plate of tantalising tapas AND a drink #WIN
- Best pizza ever ( I am Neapolitan myself ) the pizza just melt in your mouth. Take the reale for the best mouth watering experience. Mozzarella cream cherry tomatoes and sweet Parma ham ... Amazing
- Try the Pizza Margherita - A really good pizza and a proper celebration
- Very nice restaurant. I recommend the bufalina pizza & ravioli.
- Great place. With its great atmosphere we forgotten about our plans to visit natural history museum :)
- Diavola! Spicy but the best one!!! :-)
- Staff here work very very hard. Quality is good. Very nice Italian restaurant. Highly recommended!
- Pizza wonderfully good
- wi-fi password: wififlbpass - via 4sqwifi.com
- The best pizza
- Mozzata and truffle pizza are to die for
- Excelente comida y ambiente. Muy recomendable
- Surprisingly good cannelloni with a side of melanzane alla parmigiana. Don't be put off by the touristy spot, this one is genuine.
- Great pizza, doughy and with the right kind of cheese and tomato sauce. Try the one with the jalapeno (sans salami of course), it gives it a nice kick. The tiramisu is okay. Avoid the appetizers.
- Good pizza and pasta, large menu. When we were there it was quite noisy so it may not be the best place for an intimate dinner.
- Caro para la calidad de la pizza. Cuando unos haban terminado de comer el plato principal,los otros no lo haban recibido. Mucho calor en el local. Adems pase una noche malsima, algo me sent mal