363 S Fairfax Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- best asada tacos around! and only $1.35
- Small place but food is great and so is the service.
- The service is always excellent.
- The breakfast machaca plate is awesome. Try it.
- Come on Wednesdays & you'll eat the best beef soup you've ever had.
- The best breakfast burrito in town.
- I usually order the tacos, but the carne asade quesadilla is great. Includes some very tasty dices tomatoes, onions, retried beans, and cilantro. Not the typical quesadilla and I highly recommend it!
- Be warned: They're closed on Sundays.
- Locals tend to order the breakfast burrito, which comes tucked with crispy hash brown shreds, pico de gallo, salty cheese and your choice of meat fried right into the egg scramble.
- The prices are just right, considering the upscale neighbors (Sheddy's notwithstanding) that operate nearby.
- Frank's on Fairfax is a local haunt, the place that folks from the neighborhood flock to when they want a solid plate of eggs or a passable carne asada burrito, + don't feel like getting in their cars
- Their breakfast burritos are delicious!
- Franks. Obviously it's a Mexican restaurant. Breakfast burrito that ass. Enjoy.
- Best Mexican breakfast around. Love the green salsa.
- Carne Asasa + lengua burrito. Greatest thing ever.
- Get The Green Salsa!!!
- Take a chance and order the teriyaki. You won't be disappointed.
- Awesome Breakfast Burritos. Hit the spot.
- Ask for the habanero sauce. It's not quite as hot as it sounds and goes great with the tacos.
- The carnitas burrito with everything is sooo good!!!!!