Frady's One Stop Food Store
Deli / Bodega
3231 Dauphine St (at Piety St.)
New Orleans, LA 70117
- Catfish dinner on Fridays is excellent. Make sure you get there early. Also, you should always get some deviled eggs.
- The egg & cheese breakfast sandwich is dynamite! It is so good and also very cheap. I love the whole staff they are awesome!
- The roast beef po-boy dressed with swiss was not only a value, but delicious beyond words. Definitely the best I've had in Nola and worth the sticky fingers. It's as if a sub mated with a french dip.
- Having my weekly red beans and rice. Can't be beat.
- Great po'boys
- Shrimp po boy is fantastic
- Amazing lunch special. Grab a seat and enjoy this lovely little laid back neighbourhood.
- Husband and I shared a shrimp and an oyster poboy. Awesome!! Have heard the roast beef is great too.
- Hot sausage Poboy dressed, add provolone. 5 stars!!!
- Best deviled egg! Get a breakfast sandwich or try the liver chesse on white toast with mustard