Fourteen East Cafe
- Delicious tea and hot cocoa. Also, there's a meeting room in the back. Perfect space for a working lunch with your team.
- Get a siphon coffee for a treat. They have coffee tastings where you can taste the same coffee beans brewed different ways! Rent a conference room for cheap!
- They can't add tip to cards so be sure to have a tip in cash.
- Wonderful customer service, if you don't know something ask! They will be happy to answer.
- Eat a cake ball. You know you want to AND you'll be rewarded with a mouth full of deliciousness!
- Cute place to chill for a while and work or read. Good cortados and they make their hot chocolates with truffles.
- Amazing coffee love the atmosphere, but short weekend hours, not open before my commute at 715 and closed too soon after my commute back. If not for the open hours this would be my hangout spot /:
- Love this place- it had a great selection of well priced blends
- Fresh roasted Chazzano Coffee!
- delicious cherry chicken salad sandwich...thick chewy brownie ....apple peach cinnamon - infused water....classical music... Contemporary design...Akevian was friendly, helpful, and courteous..jackpot
- Great soy latte. One of the best I've ever had.
- The macaroons sell out fast!
- Mexico chiapis coffee blend. Amazing.
- Loving the pear tarte