American, New American
2122 1/2 Colorado Blvd (at Eagle Rock Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- If you're going to get a salad just got for the full size, trust me you'll wish you had if you don't!
- The food is Amazing and the teas are Wonderful! I had the chicken panini with chile ancho & the warm veggies salad! Highly recommended.
- Grilled fish burger is yummy! Enjoy the salmon Benedict or lemon ricotta pancakes for breakfast during the weekend. They're great about letting you sample, if possible. Don't be shy to ask.
- menu musts: mango barbecued pulled-pork sandwich on a homemade Hawaiian sweet bun; southwest skirt steak salad with jalapeo lime honey dressing. $.
- Fresh, tasty food - poached eggs & lentils for brunch. Yum.
- Though they dont sell it you can bring in your own beer and wine. They even have wine glasses for your use.
- Had asparagus soup last night, really yummy. The grilled fish burger is always good too.
- Omg: the lemon ricotta pancakes are soooo good!
- Try the bacon biscuits they are amazing!!! Very moist!
- If you're a vegan, try the tempeh reuben. It's seriously delicious!
- Grilled Asparagus sammich and pea soup with iced green tea w/ mint. D-licious!
- rosewater lemonade ! yum!
- Sehr gute Sandwichs!
- Great sandwiches
- Extremely friendly staff, great for families, and babies
- Love the salads. The fish sandwich is also good. Often tempted by the baked goods
- Omg, didn't know this place could get better. They now sell alcohol! The wine choices are so legit.
- Very good meatloaf Fish burger is awesome, too!
- I love their lavender butter cookies.