Forthright Oyster Bar & Kitchen
$ $ $
- My go-to brunch place! Amazing amazing amazing!
- $1.50 chefs choice oysters at happy hour. Decent house wines and cocktails.
- The scallops dish was incredible.
- Crab cakes. Bread pudding. Miyagi oysters all were good.
- Oysters are quite good
- Cocktails and oysters
- Johnny cakes with butter poached lobster!
- Johnny Cakes (amazing), Po Boy (yasss), oysters (of course!), chased by a fantastic chocolate dessert make for a delicious lunch. Recommend!
- Oysters, fish & chips, beer, cocktails, and even their non-alcoholic drinks are great. Not as expensive as I thought. Good price for the quality of food and level of service.
- Oysters, cocktails, soft shelled crab
- Oysters and beer
- Ask for the chef sampler for oysters (not on the menu) but the chef has great taste