$ $ $
15 Riverview Ave
Groton, CT 06340
- The wife and I just shared the clam chowder, an order of mussels and the lobster thermidor. It was the perfect amount of food. They won't have to roll us out of here. Amazing food and views.
- Went for dinner with my husband and two kids. We had a great time and the food was fabulous. My daughter and I had the lobster bombs, my son had lobster Mac & cheese, my husband had lobster risotto.
- Boiled lobster and the Noank chowder were very good. I really wanted to try the lobster mac n cheese so hopefully itll be on the specials next time.
- Best lobster rolls in the area! Hot or cold, either is delicious! Bring cash, they're reluctant to take credit cards.
- BYOB. Even when you have to wait for a table it is the Best view!
- One of the best open air restaurants in CT. The spicy Cajun shrimp. Lobster risotto are very good. Great waitstaff. There are no reservations and it is BYOB.
- Lobster bomb with hot butter and lobster bisque is a must!
- The Lobster Roll is outstanding! Pure and simple. The fries are also great. Loved it!
- Warm lobster roll, bisque and nice waterfront view
- I had a whole lobster. Fantastic. Lobster roll with butter is also divine.
- Pssssst, it's BYOB so run to the package store before you park the car.
- Coconut curry mussels and lobster tacos, delicious! The lobster meat was perfect!
- Lobster bomb!
- Lobster bomb is outstanding.
- Hot lobster roll
- Lobster bisque and lobster grilled cheese are incredible. Lots of lobster. Lobster rolls are great too obviously
- Chowder, lobster bisque and whole lobsters all for the win
- Fish tacos for lunch!
- Best lobster roll in the area!