Foong Wei Heong Restaurant (风味小食馆)
23 Jalan Sri Bahari
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10050
+60 4-261 1918
- Agree.. order whatever but leave the sharks in the ocean...
- Everything in this restaurant is good. So whatever you do, don't order the shark's fin. Leave them in the oceans
- One of the top chinese restaurant in Penang. Just order anything from the menu and you won't be disappointed!
- The foods are nice...Shark's fins soup taste awesome with many crab meats but the price is expensive due to plus charges of tax,service , tea,towel & peanut ~
- Must try: Fried honey bacon!
- The yam duck soup is out of this world.. not to mention their hot soya milk with egg yolk dessert...
- Shark'sfin soup must try!
- Fish steamboat is nice.
- Spring roll~ Prawn pancake! Marmite chicken~ crispy!
- Lousy service, don't come here! The waitress with Sour face, treat customer like enemies
- Wifi pass : 2323239188
- Honey chicken & popiah
- Service sucks
- Free wifi without password! (Y)
- Food not bad but very very poor service
- spring roll nice
- Love the food, especially the pork knuckle.The lighting is a bit harsh, full of fluoescent light bulbs but the food makes up for the lack of ambience. Busy so book.
- Free wifi!
- The 2 type fish is very good
- Delicious food and reasonable price.