The Food Shoppe
Cajun / Creole
123 Luckie St NW Ste 108
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Great food but be prepared to wait at least 20-30 mins!!!
- Southern breakfast is awesome!
- Shrimp and grits is very tasty at first, but it's a little bit too cheesy for me to finish the whole thing (the regular size is pretty big).
- Amazing cornbread with your meal! Well-worth venturing off the beaten path.
- Bread pudding... but it sells out FAST
- I tried both the shrimp and grits and the pasta yaya. Both were delicious. The portions are excellent and if it's nice enough they have cute little tables outside to sit on.
- Get the bread pudding for dessert!!!
- Two words... BREAD PUDDING!!!
- This place is a gem! Give it a try, you won't be sorry!
- Best crawfish bisque ever- spicy, smooth, and super delicious
- Took 45 min to get food. Avoid if in a hurry