Fong Wing Kee (方榮記)
Hotpot, Hong Kong
85-87 Hau Wong Rd
+852 2382 1788
- bad beef tastes like dog shit
- Best Hotpot in town!
- Being one of the famous Hot-Pot restaurants & in my memories one of the first to promote the best quality local beef. Follow me for more awesome post of HK & welcome to ask me questions about HK.
- Best Hotpod so far!
- Best Hotpot
- Awesome hotspot. Their satay chilli sauce is yumster
- Valet parking at $50. Soup based is around $50 per pot. Good deal!
- Excellent beef. Oyster is value for money as most other shops offer much smaller portions for same price. Not a cozy place but probably best Hotpot in the town
- it's ok, no ma lat soup.
- Great soup base for hot pot
- Nice beef and beef balls!!! Must try the satay soup base too.
- Don't forget to ask for fresh garlic.
- !don't forget to ask for fresh garlic.