Fong Da Coffee (蜂大咖啡 Fong Da Coffee)
Coffee Shop, Café
- Very rude waitress. Shows black face to customers!!
- You can smell the beans roasting the minute you walk into this caf. Get a cup of coffee with the walnut-and-sesame cookiestheyre mind-blowing.
- One of the oldest cafe in town since 1956!!
- Quality coffee, free wifi. Nicely situated near the boundary of Ximending. Great place to relax after a hard day wandering the streets of Taipei.
- The iced cold-brewed coffee is perfect on a hot day. Be sure to ask for it black if you want the unadulerated non-starbucks experience.
- Rude waitress.
- ice cream coffee is perfect for this hot weather!
- No power sockets provided (covered with duct tape), nor Wi-Fi (asked the waitress). Very comfortable place, good clean toilet. Their own blend coffee is so-so, better go for some special brand coffee.
- Good ambience but service is very bad and slow..Very rude staff, just throw the coffee on your table and leave..
- Try the
- They make excellent macchiatos
- Macchiato was very good
- A taste of old Taipei. Super cheap, simple, English breakfast and damn fine coffee.