- Great place
- Having Ur dining table in the middle of the white sand or in the sea water with a terrific sea view!
- Renata is the best server ever!
- Absolutely FABULOUSLY, romantic dinner. Table was literally in the water and the sunset was amazing. Food was delicious. I highly suggest the Carpaccio of Artichokes appetizer!!!
- Reserve a table for the sunset. Amazing ceviche! For main get the catch of the day which was Mahi Mahi and savaneta seafood history. Both were very very fresh.
- Excellent atmosphere - lobster bisque was outstanding - didn't like the gravy/sauce with my lobster and steak but overall a great evening out watching the sunset on Aruba
- The place is very nice, but the food it was less than average if you want to enjoy a nice place go there but do not expect a good cuisine!
- Take your shoes off when you eat and don't worry, there's a shower inside to wash off the sand.
- make sure you get the table closest to the sun on the rocks..... best sunset view in the place......
- Cowboy steak, shrimp, chicken Marsala and corn soup all excellent!
- Sunset is wonderful
- Wonderful restaurants with exceptionally prepared seafood.
- Food was delicious. Loved the sangria. Service was good. Chairs/tables sitting IN the water is a little too "Titanic" for me. Staff wears too much cologne.
- Best Sunset Dining
- great setting, very relaxing , good wine list, excellent food, great service!
- Beautiful location right on a lovely beach. Food is mediocre. Come here for the amazing setting without expecting to have a quality dinner. At least they have a good wine list.
- Amazing!! Go early and get a table with your feet in the water, oceanfront
- I got the special, Unicorn Fish and my friend got the Mahi Mahi. I usually don't like fish, but let me just say that this meal was amazing. It didn't taste fishy at all! The view was a nice touch too.
- The experience is out of this world. Do the early reservation in the water. Seafood history and ceviche great options. Chocolate raviolis great ending.
- Incredible service, breathtaking views especially at sunset and great food. Be sure to book a table in the water at 5 pm. Only 5 pm reservations can get these tables. You won't be disappointed.